Family Sponsorship

Canada places great importance on family reunification, and there are various programs in place to facilitate this process. Whether you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, aged 18 or over, we can assist you in sponsoring certain family members to become Canadian permanent residents or obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

Whom You Can Sponsor?

1. Spouse/Partner: As a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you have the opportunity to sponsor your spouse or common-law partner to join you in Canada. We understand the significance of reuniting with your loved one and provide comprehensive support to navigate the sponsorship process.

2. Dependent Child: If you are a parent residing in Canada, you can sponsor your dependent child to join you. We are here to guide you through the requirements and documentation needed to ensure a smooth and successful sponsorship application.

3. Parent/Grandparent: Sponsoring your parent or grandparent to live in Canada is an invaluable opportunity to reunite and provide care for your loved ones. Earth Overseas will assist you in fulfilling the necessary sponsorship obligations and help you navigate the application process.

4. Parent/Grandparent Super Visa: The Parent/Grandparent Super Visa is designed to provide long-term visits for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Our expert team will assist you in understanding the Super Visa requirements and supporting you throughout the application process.

Embark on Your Family Sponsorship Journey

At Earth Overseas, we recognize the importance of family reunification and the joy of bringing your loved ones together in Canada. Our comprehensive family sponsorship services, combined with our dedication to excellence, provide you with the support and guidance you need for a successful sponsorship application. Contact us today to learn more about our family sponsorship services and take the first step towards reuniting with your family in Canada.